* Report Cards. We are currently switching to a new grading system and report card. Because of the changes, there have been many technical difficulties with generating and printing report cards for first quarter. Please be patient with us as we work to resolve the issues. We hope to get the report cards to you as soon as possible!
* Community Service. THANK YOU to everyone who donated for our canned food drive last week! All of the food will be dropped off at the food pantry on Wednesday. For November, our students will be writing letters to veterans--stay tuned for more information!
* Awards Assemblies for 1st Quarter. The awards assembly for K-2 will begin at 12:30 and grades 3-5 will begin at 1:30 on Friday, November 6. You will notice some changes; due to our new report card system, we will no longer have honor roll awards for A's and B's. Instead, we will be recognizing students who have made GROWTH in all subject areas. We want our students to focus on personal growth, no matter what level they begin at!
* Turkey Bingo. This will take place at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 24.
* NO SCHOOL November 25, 26, 27 for Thanksgiving Break.
* Book Fair. November 30-December 4 in the Launchpad.